Wednesday 26 July 2017
330 g cream cheese (room temperature) • 125 gr butter • 15 ml water • 2 eggs (room temperature).
- Put the baking mix for dough, butter (60g) and water in a bowl and knead until the dough is firm. Wrap the dough in plastic foil and let it rest in the fridge for half an hour.
- Grease the baking tray with butter. Preheat the electric oven at 180°C (convection oven 160°C, gas position 3).
- Roll out the dough to a slice of approx. 4 mm and cover the baking tray with the slice. Cut off any excess dough.
- Melt the 65 g butter in the microwave or in a pan. Mix the baking mix for the filling, cream cheese (at room temperature) and the melted butter with a hand mixer. One by one add the eggs (at room temperature) and again mix everything until the filling mixture is smooth. Take 100 g of the cream filling and colour it with a few drops of the enclosed red colour (until it is pink). Scoop the remaining filling into the covered baking tray. Scoop the pink filling in the piping bag and decorate the cheesecake as you please*. Bake the cheesecake in ca. 35 minutes until it is done. Let the cheesecake cool.
- Let the cheesecake set in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Make the cheesecake preferably 1 day before serving and keep it in the fridge until serving.
* Make a circle of dots in the filling. Put a skewer in one dot and draw a circle through the other dots. That way the dots become hearts.